Aug 18, 2011

Best of Trace Adkins

Well folks, the most wonderful time of the year is almost upon us, the great New York State Fair. One week from today you will be able to see the famous butter sculpture, ride the Ejection Seat and ingest more than three times your daily caloric intake in one afternoon (Big Kahuna Donut Burger, anyone?).

Of course, several country artists are coming to the Fair this year, beginning with Trace Adkins at Chevy Court on Aug. 27 at 8 p.m. To get you ready for Trace's show, I've composed a playlist of my favorite Trace songs. 
  1. "Songs About Me"
  2. "Ladies Love Country Boys"
  3. "Cowboy's Back In Town"
  4. "Ain't No Woman Like You"
  5. "I'm Tryin'"
  6.  "Then They Do"
  7. "High"
  8. "You're Gonna Miss This"
  9. "Every Light In The House"
  10. "Muddy Water"
  11. "I'd Sure Hate To Break Down Here"
  12. "Semper Fi"
  13. "This Ain't No Love Song"
  14. "Find Me A Preacher"
  15. "Just Fishin'"
  16. "Chrome"
  17. "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk"
I've tried to mix in some of Adkins' biggest hits, as well as some unreleased tracks. Feel free to let me know what I forgot.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home