Sep 8, 2011

National Kiss Day Playlist

Hey everyone, National Kiss Day is trending on Twitter today, so celebrate with this country kissing playlist. Whether you have a special someone to kiss or not, there's a song here for you!
  1. "Kiss A Girl" -- Keith Urban
  2. "Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not" -- Thompson Square
  3. "You Shouldn't Kiss Me Like This" -- Toby Keith
  4. "Just A Kiss" -- Lady Antebellum
  5. "Shut Up And Kiss Me" -- Mary Chapin Carpenter
  6. "Kiss An Angel Good Mornin'" -- Charley Pride
  7. "This Kiss" -- Faith Hill
  8. "Kiss My Country Ass" -- Blake Shelton
  9. "XXX's and OOO'x (An American Girl)" -- Trisha Yearwood
  10. "Kiss Goodbye" -- Little Big Town
  11. "Kiss This" -- Aaron Tippin
  12. "Kiss Me When I'm Down" -- Gary Allan
So country fans, which kissing songs did I miss? Let me know in the comments, and I'll add it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home